Friday, August 2, 2013

Finished Teddy and No Pattern Teddy

I finished this teddy quite a while ago but hadn't found time to update.

So following on from my previous post, Something per than blankets and using the pattern Amigurumi teddy bear pattern, I finished the teddy.

I loved the pattern although had some trouble in the crotch of the teddy joining the legs together. However persevered and love the outcome!

I wanted to see if I could create a teddy without a pattern and just make it up as I went along..... So I had a crack!
This is the outcome.

I copied the ears from memory of the previous pattern but just made the rest up. The head was a little flatter and I gave the teddy some hips and more boot like feet.
I also used the small heart from Planet June to add to the teddy.
I made this one as a present for a treasured little friend of ours.

Overall I was pretty happy with how I did. I would improve it for next time however was happy to see how much better or confident I have become in my crocheting.

I wanted to see just how much better so issued myself a challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment