Thursday, July 31, 2014

Olaf

I created Olaf with a free pattern from Amidorable Crochet - http://www.amidorablecrochet.ca/
Jackie makes some absolutely AMAZING crochet creations and I loved making her free Olaf inspired pattern however she had to remove this pattern from her site. I have no confirmation from her as to why but if it is like the story I hear of a Primary School near me who tried to do a Mary Poppins play to raise money for the school but was shot down by Disney.... as they didn't pay for licencing. Then I am tipping Jackie got an email saying "Take it down and we will leave you alone."

She had created all the main characters from Frozen and I had planned to make them all for my daughter to enjoy but sadly Olaf was the only one I could get finished. Luckily for me as a few hours after I had finished it the pattern was gone!

So while you can not make this gorgeous little guy anymore you do need to bookmark her website as she is amazing and is also very generous and shares some of her patterns.
She also has a shop on Etsy you can buy some of her things - https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmidorableCrochet

No comments:

Post a Comment