Friday, May 20, 2016

Back from the Wilderness

I have still been crocheting on and off but I have not been sharing online as I have started many projects but have not finished too many yet.
I had our third baby a few months ago and had a tumultuous pregnancy so I went into hiding a little bit.
But bubs is here and they are healthy - touch wood!
So I should probably start sharing finished work.
I am working on a few blankets and a cardigan so will post whenever I get around to it with three little people to look after.

In the mean time, I have just joined the Australian Crochet Community facebook page and am loving the beautiful community of crocheters that share their creations, knowledge and yarn and hook bargains. So if you are in Australia - join up! If you are in another country do a facebook search to see what is out there in your neck of the woods. I am really enjoying it and it has energised and motivated me to crochet some more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment