Friday, May 20, 2016

Simple Over the Shoulder Bag

Gah! My first attempt at a pattern.
I am on a facebook group where someone asked what to do with some thick yarn that they had and I shared a photo of a bag I had recently made. They asked if I had the pattern, which I didn't as I had made it up as I went along.
I sat down to finish a little cardigan I was making when I thought, "I really should give it a crack."
So I put the cardigan to one side and wrote out how I made the bag.
It has not been tested (gosh I would love someone to try it out/test it and let me know where and how I can improve it.)
It is free but if you do share your creation from it please include my blog or my twitter handle so then I can hopefully check it out too and get others sharing their work with me too.




No comments:

Post a Comment